Policies of our Warren County Inn
- All Guest Rooms are located on the second floor and are not handicap accessible
- Well-behaved children age 12 and above are allowed. A parent or other legally responsible person must accompany guests under age 18 during the entire length of stay
- We do not allow pets. Please note: there are two indoor cats that live on the premises
- This is a non-smoking inn. Smoking is allowed outside the building on the front porch. Ashtrays are available. We appreciate your cooperation!
- No candles or other open flames are allowed in guest rooms due to fire and insurance regulations
- Guests can be asked to leave for any reason that is disruptive to the operation of the inn or for actions that are in violation to the Inn Policies.
- Our rooms can be reserved online, or by calling the inn directly. Although we require a credit card number to hold your online reservation, your card will not be charged until after your arrival here.
- We accept cash, personal or business checks, and most major credit cards.
- Room rates are for double occupancy and do not include local and state taxes.
- Check-in is between 3 pm and 7 pm. If you plan to arrive after 7:00 pm please let us know in advance, and call if you're running late. Our day is planned around check-ins, and we want to be sure to be here to meet you.
- Checkout is at 11am. Late checkouts are subject to additional fees
- If your stay is for a special occasion, please let us know if we can help with any special arrangements.
- If you have food allergies, please inform us at the time of your reservation
- GIFT CERTIFICATES are available for purchase in any amount. We will assist you in crafting a special package for a friend, family member or co-worker. Please call the inn for more information.
Because this is a small bed and breakfast inn, cancellations greatly affect us. We will try our best to re-book your room. If we are unable to re-book your room you will be charged one night's room rate
- 72 hours (three days) prior to arrival: All regular, non-event, non-holiday periods
- 7 days prior to arrival: Graduations, special events, and holiday weekends.
- Notification of cancellation must be made by telephone
No shows will be charged for the entire stay